Current transformer with separable measuring core for recording residual currents. The divisible measuring system enables simple, subsequent installation in already existing systems with minimal assembly effort.For installation, the locking mechanism of the transformer is opened, it is placed around the primary conductor and audibly snapped back into place. After connecting the secondary leads, the measuring arrangement is immediately ready for operation.
- simple and inexpensive installation
- practical locking system: disconnecting and
- and disconnecting the primary conductors is no longer necessary
- available in different dimensions
- suitable for a wide range of measuring instruments