TOPJOB®S – Terminal block – Series 2007 - for current and voltage transformers
- With the TOPJOB®S terminal block for current and voltage transformers, the voltage can be tapped in addition to short-circuiting the transformers. A measuring device can only be connected to the test socket on the meter side after the circuits have been completely disconnected.
- For DIN35 rail mounting
- Intuitive and convenient operation as well as precise indication of the switching status
- High functionality with small dimensions
- All 2007 Series terminals are designed for 30 A/500 V IEC and 300 V UL.
- With a terminal width of 8 mm, the maximum connectable cross-section is 10 mm² (AWG 8) for single and fine-stranded conductors and 6 mm² (AWG 10) when using wire-end ferrules.
- Touch-proof test sockets for test plugs Ø 4 mm on the transformer and meter side