In addition to a higher maximum operating voltage (Um < 1.2 kV), the clip-on CTB transformer also offers a higher insulation test voltage (6 kV Ueff, 1 min., 50 Hz), as well as a higher operating temperature range (-5 °C < T < +50 °C).
The transformer is equipped with a maintenance-free cage clamp technology. This makes the transformer maintenance-free. The new current transformer type is manufactured in accordance with the technical requirements specified in DIN EN 61869-1/2, VDE 0414-9-1/2 and DIN 42600.
- UL certified; certificate number: 20100426-E336996
- World's first current transformer with screwless connection technology
- Innovative, time-saving connection option (front or top) for solid and flexible conductors (max. 4 mm² - ferrules can be omitted)
- Shock-resistant and vibration-proof, high mechanical retention forces
- Maintenance-free, gas-tight connection
- High current resistance
- Therm. Rated continuous current Icth: 1.2 x IN
- Low-voltage current transformer for max. operating voltages up to 1.2 kV; use in 690 V mains possible