With its divisible measuring core, the KBU series cable transformer enables the retrofitting of existing systems. The KBU covers rated currents secondary in 5 A and 1 A and rated currents primary from 100 A to 5000 A. The accuracy classes are 0.5, 1 and 3.
After connecting the secondary lines, the measuring assembly is immediately ready for operation. For installation, the locking mechanism of the transformer is opened, it is placed around the primary conductor and audibly engaged again.
The transducer is completely insulated and can therefore also be operated on non-insulated CU rails.
- Cable transformers are mainly used for retrofitting in order to avoid cutting the primary conductors.
- Due to its all-round insulation, the KBU cable transformer is particularly suitable for use on CU busbars.
- Simple and safe installation - current transformer audibly locks into place
- Operating temperature range: -5 °C < T < +40 °C
- Storage temperature range: -25 °C < T < +70 °C