We have been your reliable partner for expert engineering services for over 25 years. Our extensive know-how is divided into the following areas:
- Concept development
Competent. Reliable. On site.
- With comprehensive know-how gained from over 25 years of professional experience, we offer competent advice and concept development right through to the commissioning of customised solutions to meet all the wishes and requirements of our customers.
- In a trusting conversation, we work out your individual solution in the on-site analysis and subsequent evaluation, for which we always provide you with the best offer. As a system integrator, we provide you with solutions from a single source.
Commissioning and training
- We accompany you from project planning to commissioning and training of your energy monitoring or power quality monitoring system.
- Our offer includes discussion and analysis of the current situation on site, development of a customer-specific solution, integration of the measuring devices into an existing IT structure, setting up the database and staff training.
- Parameterisation of the hardware and software
- Creation of projects
- Communication check
Network analyses according to EN 50160 / EN 61000
- Extensive power quality analyses are carried out with the mobile measuring devices and all events are recorded. The evaluation is carried out with the ENVIS software.
- This enables you to evaluate the power quality according to EN 50160 or EN 61000-2/2-4/2-12, which contain the critical power parameters (including harmonics, flicker, transients). You also have an overview of all common measurement data from your network and can evaluate them.
- The measurement results can be used to carry out compensation designs or to achieve targeted quality improvements in the network. You can either borrow the measurement case or purchase it.