The ECO Switch 5-Ports is an industrial ETHERNET switch with 5 ports 10/100 Base-TX, autonegotiation and auto/MDI/MDI-X detection on all ports.
The switch's five ports allow multiple segments to be formed to reduce network congestion, and each user node can be assigned its own bandwidth. The 852-111 is a cost-effective solution to respond to the growing demand for IP-based industrial communications.
The switch is easy to configure and install and is particularly suitable for small and medium-sized networks.
- 5-ETHERNET ports 10/100 Mbps autonegotiation
- Diagnostic LEDs on the front panel
- Supports Auto-MDI/MDI-X functions
- Half or full duplex transmission mode per port
- Store-and-forward switching method
- Integrated address look-up table, supports up to 2000 absolute MAC addresses
- Overvoltage protection
- IEEE 802.3x data flow control in full duplex mode
- For DIN 35 mounting rail